Naked Nutrition makes supplements and protein powders sourced from peas, eggs, whey and more. We have tried the Chocolate whey protein powder, and it is tasty. Next on our list is to try this pea protein. We love a good veggie burger, and this one looks amazing. Ingredients and recipe are listed here, but see the links below to the Naked website and Instagram post for more information.
Directions from the Naked Nutrition website:
1. Chop green pepper, onion and garlic in food processor. Stir into black beans.
2. Add egg, chili powder, cumin and hot sauce.
3. Mix in bread crumbs and Naked Whey until sticky.
4. Form into 4 patties on a well-greased baking sheet.
5. Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes, turn burgers over after 10 minutes.
See more bef-afters from Naked Nutrition via the first two links below.