Cherry Wallis is a UK-based makeup artist, vlogger, unboxing and haul documentarian/content creator and massive, massive, massive Harry Potter fan. In this video, Cherry transforms herself into Alice of Alice in Wonderland.
See here for the products Cherry used to create this look:
- ABH Brow Wiz: https://goo.gl/5I37eh
- Benefit They're Real Mascara: https://goo.gl/guuYft
- Body Shop Lightening Shade Adjusting Drops: https://goo.gl/900EXn
- Eldora False Lashes: https://goo.gl/dVUrk6
- Hourglass Ambient Blush - Incandescent Electra: https://goo.gl/9ezmVM
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation: https://goo.gl/H90zag
- Kryolan Glamour Sparks - Aqua: https://goo.gl/6zY0mE
- Makeup Revolution Eye Shadow Palette: https://goo.gl/IW7KDV
- NYX Jumbo Pencil – Milk: https://goo.gl/hS2l7h
- NYX HD Finishing Powder - Transluscent: https://goo.gl/JTjHB8
- NYX Matte Liquid Liner – Black: https://goo.gl/M2jZjl
- Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Gloss - Rose and Shine: https://goo.gl/amVcuc
- Tarte Lippie Lingerie Matte Tint - Exposed: https://goo.gl/t8I9Yf
- Too Faced Candlelight Glow Highlighter: https://goo.gl/MyqbWt
- Alice in Wonderland Dress, Lace Gloves and (lace-front) Wig were all purchased on Ebay.
- Contact Lenses - SUPER BLUE: https://goo.gl/bZDcrp
See more Halloween makeup bef-afters via the first two links below. See this video by Cherry Wallis via link #3. Finally, see Cherry's IG via the last link.