We have seveal Poppy makeup bef-afters (because they are SO popular), but something different that we noticed about Julia's approach was that she did not use a wig. Instead she put up her hair in a messy bun and used different shades of pink hairspray to recreate Poppy's hair. We also liked Julia's clever mixing of her foundation with the pink face paint and then a soft brush application over her whole face to get a smooth look and finish.
For the full list of products that Julia used, see blow.
For more Poppy bef-afters see links 1 and 2.
For this tutorial on Julia's YouTube channel, see link 3, and for her IG see link 4.
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Flash Palette http://weav.me/~k5I3
- NYX Total Control Drop Foundation 07 http://weav.me/~k5I8
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder http://weav.me/~k5Iu
- NYX Hot Pink Eyeshadow http://weav.me/~k5IN
- NYX Stobe of Genius Palette http://weav.me/~k5Il
- Spirit Halloween Pink Hair Spray http://weav.me/~k5IA
- BRITE Liquid Hair Chalk Pink http://weav.me/~k5Ih
- Thrive Causemetics Eyelash Glue http://weav.me/~k5IL
- Ardell 415 Lashes http://weav.me/~k5IC
- Pop Face Magnet Primer http://weav.me/~k5Ij
- Tarte Maneater Mascara http://weav.me/~k5Io
- Ayva Brush A04 http://weav.me/~k5I2
- MODA Brush Angle Eyeliner http://weav.me/~k5I5
- MODA Brush Highlight & Glow http://weav.me/~k5IT
- It Cosmetics Blending Brush http://weav.me/~k5IB
- Royal and Langnickel BOM02 http://weav.me/~k5I1